We are happy to announce that our latest title “Drift Mania: Street Outlaws” will be available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Store, Windows Phone) on October 10, 2013.
This new title is the latest of our popular Drift Mania franchise which has been downloaded by millions of players worldwide.
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations.
From Japan where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads.
BECOME A DRIFT KING
Complete the career mode which includes 13 tracks to master, 60 achievements and 48 performance upgrades to unlock. Gain cash to upgrade your favorite ride with visual and performance mods. You can also challenge opponents online using our new multiplayer mode.
Watch the official game trailer:
Built using the Unity game engine, Drift Mania: Street Outlaws is packed with features which include:
• Support for all latest generation devices and high resolution displays
• Fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments
• Accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode
• Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
• 21 high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
• 13 drift tracks to master from different worldwide locations
• 48 performance upgrades per vehicle
• Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
• Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
• 3 levels of difficulty
• 5 race camera configurations
• Full race replays
• Ability to listen to your own songs from your own music library
• Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese
• The ability to record and share your game replays on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter